- Please visit USFK Website for information on HPCON status.
- The Facility may close depending on the HPCON status.
- Services Provided
- The U.S. Army Chief of Staff's Professional Reading List
- Chief of Staff of the Air Force (CSAF) Reading List
- USFK Commander's Reading List
- A Copier
- Fiction/Non-fiction and bestsellers
- Children's books/Teens' books/Audiobook CDs
- TV Drama/Movies and documentaries DVDs
- 8 Commercial and 8 Military Network Computers are available!
- Striving for Improvement
K-16 Library is a customer-oriented organization that is constantly striving to improve its service therefore, your comments and suggestions are always welcome. In the event that a situation cannot be resolved by the respective desk clerk on duty, we encourage you to elevate the issue to management.
In addition, the Interactive Customer Evaluation Service (ICE) is also available to all our customers to complement our services or recommend improvements.
Please Click the URL for visiting ICE Web-page. K-16 Library ICE
This facility is OPEN.
Use the Dewey Decimal Classification system to organize and classify the collection. Locate a call number or item location in the Library Catalog: K-16 Library Online Catalog.