- International Pet Travel
- Pet Transportation
- Pet Taxi
- Free Consultation for pet travel and boarding off post
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Grooming
- Vaccination Requirements
Dogs: Rabies, DA2PP (Should be up to date)
Cats: Rabies, FVRCP (Should be up to date)
Vaccination proof must be submitted at the time of checking in. (All vaccinations must be up-to-date) If vaccination proof is not provided, your pets may be rejected for boarding at our facility.
- Cost Associated With Boarding
Dogs- Under 44 lbs(20 kg) : $15 for the first dog, any additional dogs sharing the same room $13 per dog
Over 44 lbs(20 kg) : $20 for the first dog, any additional dogs sharing the same room $18 per dog
Cats - $15 for the first cat , any additional cats sharing the same room $13 per cat
10% discount for pets staying over 30 nights
- Owner must provide food for pets but if not, food will be charged daily.
- Pets may be boarded at the Yongsan Pet Care Center by reservation, if space is available. One family shares one room but dierent species are not allowed to share.
- A deposit of $ 25 will be required at the time of making your reservation. If the
cancellation/changes are not made at least 3 days prior to the original
check-in date your deposit will be non-refundable.
For Quarantined pets, extra $5 per day will be added to the normal boarding cost.